Friday, 11 September 2026

Knowing God: In the Ministry

Today, I enjoyed the truth-pursuing with my fellow serving ones. I simply praised the Lord for the saints who have gone before; I am learning from them. This portion of the ministry touched me so much so that I posted it in the brothers' group who are coordinating at the national level. Later, as I wrote a report of the recent ministry literature distribution journey, I included it as a part of the conclusion of the entire journey.  What the saints experienced about a hundred years ago, we are also experiencing today. What God did in the early period of the Lord's recovery in China is what the Lord is doing in this country now. The same one God is lording over us all and leading us all too. And we shall see the same result. Propagation and multiplication amidst persecution is the present move of the Lord. Therefore, we serve in prayer and pray as we serve, for our service is not ours only, but it is the Lord's; we have now come to know that the work we do is the Lord's, and He is the working Lord of the very work we are doing. It is His work, and we just follow Him as the Lamb wherever He leads. Hallelujah!

As soon as I came back from the 21 days long ministy journey, the past two days were busy days for me to complete all the pending work that needed my attention. The Lord showed mercy on me, and I have completed all the important and urgent pending work. Besides, He also graced me to complete the report of the ministry literature journey, the conclusion of which is below.

CONCLUSION
No matter what is outwardly transpiring in this country these days, the Lord of lords and the King of kings has opened to us many doors for the word, to speak the mystery of Christ (Colossians 4:3). We have come to know and experience that He is the Lord of the work and the working Lord! We are indeed useless and unprofitable slaves; we have only done what we ought to have done (Luke 17:10). Our experiences can be summed up in what our brothers and sisters who have gone before us had already experienced. 
The Open Door (2), CWWN, vol.32, ISSUE NO. 9, July 1938
NEWS CONCERNING THE WORK
He has opened many doors for the work. The more we see that we are useless and powerless, the more we see His work. He teaches us that hidden prayers are more important than quick-paced work. Gradually I have come to know Him as the Lord of the work and the working Lord! May glory be to His name!
Lan Tsi-yi May 23

We have to pray while we work. Anything that is not produced from the Spirit is not spiritual and will not affect the spirits of others. Anything that is not from heaven will not receive blessings from heaven and will not lay up fruit in heaven. May the One who started this work in your heart also accomplish it.
Ruth Lee June 29, in Wan County

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.