In the ministry journey this time, the local brothers have arranged meetings with the young ones and requested me to minister the word. As usual, I followed the brothers leading unless the Lord led me otherwise. I prayed and considered what was the burden from the Lord for each group of people, and according to the Lord’s leading, faithfully ministered the word. This time alone, in three localities, a special time with the young people was arranged.
Parnapalli
On the 4th of Sept, a group of Christian students had an outing at a dam site. Though I did not join the outing per se, I attended the crucial part of the meeting for the minsitry of the word, the final session. As the theme of the outing was on the burden of fellowship, I ministered on the need for vertical fellowship with God and horizontal fellowship with one another. My main burden was to help these young brothers ans sisters to inculcate the habit of having a personal, intimate, fellowship with the Lord on a daily basis.
Pulivendula
On the 5th of Sept evening, I was invited to take a "Bible Study" session with a group of Engineering students at the resident of a brother. The burden the Lord gave me was to minister on the meaning and purpose of human life. Once I got the message from the Lord, I prayed for the Lord’s anointing and for the proper utterance best fit for the students according to their situations, and also their mental and spiritual capacities.
The Lord answered my prayer and released His burden as rivers of living water for about an hour. The students were supplied with the Lord's word. It was indeed an eye opening to many of them as they testified later, including the faculty members who were present in the meeting. May the Lord's word sown as a seed grow and develop, working out God’s plan in each one of them. Amen.
Jammalamadugu
On the 8th of Sept, a meeting was arranged mostly for the young people, together with some elders too. As I considered the burden from the Lord for this meeting, the Lord led me to Numbers 6, to minister on the Nazarite vow. First, I prepared and enjoyed the burden myself when I went through the relevant Scriptures. Therefore, when the time came to minister, I simply released the burden, point by point.
Numbers 6:1-8 RecVer1. Then Jehovah spoke to Moses, saying,2. Speak to the children of Israel and say to them, When a man or a woman makes a special vow, the vow of a Nazarite, to separate himself to Jehovah,3. He shall separate himself from wine and strong drink; he shall drink no vinegar of wine or vinegar of strong drink, nor shall he drink any juice of grapes, nor eat fresh or dried grapes.4. All the days of his separation he shall eat nothing that is produced by the grape vine, from the seeds even to the skin.5. All the days of his vow of separation no razor shall pass over his head. He shall be holy until the days are fulfilled for which he separated himself to Jehovah; he shall let the locks of the hair of his head grow long.6. All the days that he separates himself to Jehovah he shall not come near a dead person.7. He shall not make himself unclean for his father or for his mother, for his brother or for his sister, when they die, because his separation to God is upon his head.8. All the days of his separation he is holy to Jehovah.
The word of God spoke by itself. The four points on consecration were ministered: The need to abstain from the world with its enjoyment and pleasure by loving God, the need to submit to God and His deputy authority by fearing God, the need to stay away from spiritually death people, and the need to overcome natural affection. For this, a willing consecration to choose life and blessing by daily consecration to take Christ as life was ministered using Deuteronomy 30: 15,16,19,20.
Then, a brother followed suit in confirming, completing, and concluding in coordination.
May the Lord gain all these young vessels for His divine purpose.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.