Deuteronomy 30:19-20 RecVer
19. I call heaven and earth to witness against you today: I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse; therefore choose life that you and your seed may live,20. In loving Jehovah your God by listening to His voice and holding fast to Him; for He is your life and the length of your days, that you may dwell upon the land which Jehovah swore to your fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.
Last Tuesday afternoon after the four and half days of training, a brother and I visited an old classmate of ours who is a resident of Hyderabad. Our last meeting was last year when we had a similar training in Hyderabad. Whenever we could, we tried our best to meet and fellowship on whatever point the Lord burdend us with.
This time, on the first day of the training, out of the blue, I simply asked a brother to call this classmate of ours. Then, an appointment was made for Tuesday. Yet, I had another plan, to study Hebrew lessons and clear my midterm exam. However, after further consideration, I decided to visit this brother instead, and postponed my Hebrew learning for some other day. The decision I took was worth it. For, it was not easy to come here often, and whenever we did, we should not miss the opportunity to visiting acquaintances and minister life.
In our last visit, I fellowshipped with my brother's chidren on reading the Bible and prayer. This time, the burden released was on a continuation of the same, but with an emphasis on choosing life and blessing through the pursuit of the word of God. It was a wonderful and fruitful time of brotherly and friendly shepherding visit. Though the journey took one and half hour each, to and fro, it was worth it. We were sowing seed of the word of God to young souls and seeking family. One day, in God’s time, the harvest will be reapt.
As was ministered, I believe, we did choose life and blessing in paying the price to visit this family.
Choose life and blessing in loving Jehovah and listening to His words.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.