Saturday, 29 August 2026

Blessed Are Our Eyes That Sees

Luke 10:21-24 RecVer

21. In that hour He exulted in the Holy Spirit and said, I extol You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to babes. Yes, Father, for thus it has been well pleasing in Your sight.

22. All things have been delivered to Me by My Father; and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, and who the Father is except the Son and him to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.

23. And turning to the disciples, He said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that you see.

24. For I tell you that many prophets and kings have wanted to perceive the things that you see, and have not perceived them, and to hear the things that you hear, and have not heard them.
God, the Father, in His sovereign wisdom is pleased to reveal the heavenly and spiritual vision to me as well. In last nine days in Hyderabad, I had the privilege of attending the brothers training for four and a half days, then a full day fellowship on the Lord’s move in our country, and another two and a half days of full-timers training. In all these nine days, the Lord has been pleased to reveal the deep and hidden things in His heart.

In fact, God revealed Himself to us through the fellowship of the word in spirit. His light shown on us that we could see and know our own self, see the vision and revelation of God and His work in the present age, and the need for us to be perfected to participate in His building work of His Body, He also showed us His leading by revelation and experience to constitute us as His New Testament ministers. He also bestowed on us the grace to be His gifted members to build up His Body to bring Him back.

Therefore, blessed indeed are our eyes that saw what He has shown us to see. He has hidden these things to many, but to us, He is pleased to reveal. What a grace! What a mercy!

Every day, I was enlivened by the Lord’s speaking to the extent that I wrote an article on "Knowing God and Knowing Self," followed by two hymns, and on the ninth day, another hymn on "Pure in Heart." Only when the Lord enlightened me and gave me the burden and the words, I would write hymns. The fact that I was led to write hymns are signs of seeing something new and deep. In fact, I had not been writing hymns for quite sometime until the Lord’s fresh shining and speaking this time.

Praise the Lord for His divine revelation! Blessed indeed are our eyes that sees what He has shown us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.