Friday, 31 July 2026

What a Day!

What a day was today! From morning till night, the Lord led me to accomplish important tasks, so much in just a day. This experience was also an answer to the prayers on many practical points we have been praying for.

From the time I woke up, my day began by attending a PSRP on "believers being heirs of God." Then, a time of prayer and morning revival with a Hindi speaking brother. This was followed by a time of prayer with the brothers in coordination for the local church. I then had my personal time of entering into to the day's portion of HWMR, then a corporate prayer and truth pursuing (CWWN Vol. 26).

My office works followed, and my personal time of Bible reading. Once done, I received a message from an officer who helped us in my daughter's documents authentication informing that it was ready to collect. Since I discerned this wa sthr Lord’s doing, I took my daughter by scooter to HRD office in Delhi where we reached just on time to receive the documents in the presence of the officer in charge. As a token of thanks and as brotherly gifts, I gifted the officer a study Bible in Mizo(NT RecVer), Shepherding Materials, and four title books (KOL, EOL, OL, GOAiJ).

Right after this, I met with the agent we used for documents authentication and handed the document for authentication. This was a big task the Lord answered in releasing the documents on time. He timed everything beautiful in its own time.

Coming back home, I had my lunch and afternoon nap. Afterwhich, I spent time revising my Hebrew lesson and gave my exam. Then, the work of carpentry in my house was also carried out simultaneously. 

After all these were done, I dropped my son to a brother's home for their football match tomorrow morning. As soon as I came back, we went for a home meeting in Sector 4,  about an hour drive. As we drive I had my personal prayer time snd released all the. Urdens thebLord bestowed me with, even as I was pillion riding. After we enjoyed the home meeting on the "word of God", we came back home, had dinner, then daily Life-study pursuing on Revelation on the church in Philadelphia.

As always, I did the vessels washing as I was the last person to eat dinner. I took bath, and enjoyed our family time of prayer. Finally, I was able to write this blog.

What a day indeed! The Lord's invisible hand was behind every activity carried out today. I just wondered how so much could be accomplished in just one day. The grace of the Lord was richly bestowed upon me.

Praise the Lord for His grace and blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.