Since I completed about 70% of the Hebrew class last year I was enrolled in, I was not able to continue due to frequent traveling. Even when I was not traveling, I was busy with other official or church or family matters. Only last week, I could resume my Hebrew class again. It was indeed like learning Greek and Hebrew as I was trying to understand the complex grammatical rules. After studying it over and over again, I finally was able to understand and recollect what I had studied already.
I thought to myself, why on earth I ever enrolled for this Hebrew class? It was my choice. Yet the labor it required, the time spent, led me to wonder again if it was worth all the effort and time spent. Nevertheless, I am already a student and I can't backdown now. What I had started, now I must finish it too. I trust, the Lord will lead me through.
This week too, I continued with my Hebrew classes. After much labor, I completed two lessons. Now, I have to prepare for the final exam of the ongoing unit.
What the Lord had burdened me to start, He will grace me to complete it. I believe, there is a definite reason for my learning of Hebrew. Time will tell. May the will of the Lord be done. This Hebrew revisitation is an experience of the Lord’s grace in a definite way.
Much grace to me and all the learners.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.