Tuesday, 30 June 2026

Shepherding in Keralam

During the one day gap between the conferences in North and Central Keralam on the 26th June, we had a time of shepherding visit to a family and ministering the word to a seeking believer in Palakkad where the saints are.

In the home of a brother and sister who have drifted away from the church life, I was asked to share something suddenly. Within a few seconds, I exercised my spirit and released the burden the Spirit gave at that moment, for the couple. The ministry of the word was on experiencing and enjoying the presence of the Lord even in the most difficult circumstances. When faced with situations, it is easy to blame the situations and drift away into the world or self or sin. The easiest way at such time was to be carried away by the ongoing current. Or even to pray for deliverance from such situations. But the Lord’s way was not merely deliverance, but His presence in the situation and turning it into a pleasant one as the Lord turned the blazing furnace of fire into a pleasant place for Daniel's three friends. There was no deliverance but His presence. By understanding God's way, one can gain God through all circumstances and grow unto full maturity to become the prepared Bride to fulfill God's eternal purpose. The fellowship was so timely and the couple prayed according to the words spoken.

Then, we visited a brother in his assembly hall where I was surprised by the sight I saw inside the hall. The bookshelf was almost filled with Malayalam HWMRs and on the table, the latest issue of Malayalam HWMR. I was asked to minister on the New Testament ministry and I did so with Malayalam translation for about an hour until I fully released my burden. Later, the brothers continued to fellowship directly in Malayalam. After such fellowship, the key brother purchased all the title books in Malayalam and a box of Malayalam New Testament Recovery Version. 

This experience became a strong testimony for us as we referred the same in all the three place of blending conference to encourage the saint to pay the price to buy the ministry books, pursue and be constituted with it.

The Lord indeed has reserved and preserved His seeker of the truth even in different Christian groups! O what a sight to behold the ministry books in the meeting hall of Christians who are still in different group! The ministry is for all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.