Therefore having this ministry as we have been shown mercy, we do not lose heart;2 Corinthians 4:1 RecVer
On the 29th June, after the conferences, we had a time of fellowship and prayer, and completed some pending works. In the evening, I was led to join the group meeting of the saints in the church in Marthandam at a home of the saints in Thengapatnam. As requested by the brother, I ministered on the New Testament ministry, the unique ministry according to the apostles' teaching for the building up the Body of Christ that consummate the New Jerusalem.
Tracing the Bible from Genesis all the way to Revelation on the all-inherting vision, I ministered on the vision during the time of Adam, Abel, Enosh, Enoch, Noah,.. Moses,..David, Solomon, and then to Jesus in the Gospels, the apostles' one work in the epistles, and finally to the consummation in the New Jerusalem with a strong emphasis on the New Testament, one unique ministry of the Spirit, of life, for the building up of the Body of Christ. A brother took notes of every Bible verses I quoted and also noted down the crucial points ministered. Later, the saints prophesied one by one, echoing the words ministered.
This was a wonderful small group meeting where a specific burden was released and all the saints mutually shared. It was such a shepherding and perfecting meeting. I myself was very supplied by the ministry of the word though I was the one who ministered outwardly, it was the Lord who ministered. Praise the Lord for the church life and the ministry of the word!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.