I just came back from the fellowship in Chennai, the ministry literature journey in Nagercoil, and also from the fellowship of the brothers in Keralam. Then, I received a fellowship from the brothers about the need to go again to Keralam for conferences. My innate response was; not me this time, I just came back from South India ministry journey and I had other plans. However, I kept myself open to the fellowship and took the matter to prayer. As I prayed, the Lord confirmed that I should go again and thst this was His arrangement. Then, I made a plan to also carry out the ministry literature distribution in addition to attending the conferences.
On the 24th June, I landed at Kozhikode airport. This was my first time to this beautiful city of landscapes teeming with greens everywhere, a blend of coconut trees and many others. The next day, the 25th June, the regional blending conference for the saints in North Keralam was held in Kozhikode. Some of us brothers coordinated to release the messages according to the need of the present situation among the saints and the churches in Keralam. In fellowship and in sweet one accord, we faithfully ministered the word and enjoyed blending with the saints. My portion for the ministry of the word was on "Arriving at the Highest Peak of the Divine Revelation" shared at the last session.
On the 27th June, the same blending conference was held in Perumbavoor for the churches in central Keralam and on the 28th June in Kattakada for the churches in South Keralam with the same set of messages. In these two places, my portions of the ministry of the word were on "The Triune God- the Three-one God for His Divine Dispensing to Carry Out His Eternal Economy" and "Arriving at the Highest Peak of the Divine Revelation."
The reason such conferences was to address the ongoing situation faced by the churches in Keralam as some different teachings from some dissenting brothers were creeping in subtly to distract the saints from the enjoyment of the Lord. This was also very timely for the blending of the saints together, especially in the South Keralam where such a blending was due for quite a while. The messages released were:
- The All-inheriting Vision, the One Accord, the High Peak of the Divine Revelation, and the Reality of the Body of Christ
- The New Testament Ministry- the Unique Ministry according to the Apostles' Teaching
- The Triune God- the Three-one God for His Divine Dispensing to Carry Out His Eternal Economy
- Arriving at the Highest Peak of the Divine Revelation
In so attending, I was able to meet some saints I had not met for many years. It was a refreshing time of meeting and fellowshipping with the saints.
As the saints also echoed the messages, it was confirmed that the Lord’s timely speaking was the need of the time for the saints in Keralam. Only the speaking of the Lord can heal the situation of the saints. Praise the Lord for the ministry!
Lord, blend and bless the churches in Keralam for Your strong amd shining testimony.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.